Aylett Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Aylett Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Aylett area.
Our business is to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value. That's why property owners throughout the area depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. Whether your properties are apartments, single family homes, duplexes, commercial developments, or office spaces for growing companies, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain tenants.
The Benefits of using ERA Woody Hogg
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
Our leasing fee includes:
- Assessing market rent amount
- Advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Lease signing and any addendum needed
- Collecting security/pet deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
Our management fee includes:
- Collecting rent, you will receive you funds by the 15th of the month
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Filling court papers,handling evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Security deposits are deposited in our escrow account
- Long-term planning, including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
Inquire About Our Services
Our office does not charge a renewal fee if the tenant renews after the 1st year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to rent my property?
You should keep in mind that the better condition that your house is in, the better quality tenant that it will attract. Your home must be left in professionally cleaned condition. Your Property Manager prefers to arrange this cleaning to insure that the cleaning guidelines are strictly followed.
It is not necessary to paint automatically, but you should consider painting any room that has dirty or marred walls. A neutral color is best. Your Property Manager will be happy to discuss any necessary repairs or painting with you. Neutral window coverings such as blinds should be left, but not curtains that match a particular bedspread or couch. Tenants moving into a rental property do expect some sort of window coverings to be provided for privacy and safety.
Aylett Area Information
Aylett is an unincorporated community in King William County, Virginia, United States. It is located where Virginia State Route 360 crosses the Mattaponi River. Formerly, Todd's Bridge (no longer in existence) (aka Todd's) was north of Aylett. Todd's and Aylett were both mentioned in Tobacco Inspection Act of 1730 legislation as a location for a public tobacco inspection warehouse.
Later, in 1781, Todd's Bridge provided crossing of the Mattaponi as a part of the Washington–Rochambeau Revolutionary Route.